Yes! You can Own Property in Paradise!
WHAT IS A TRUSTEE?
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF A TRUST CONTRACT?
WHAT REQUIREMENTS ARE NECESSARY?
- A) A copy of the real estate title or deed indicating the exact surface area and boundaries.
- B) A copy of a draft of the property.
- C) The name (s) of the beneficiary (ies), nationality, address and phone number.
- D) The agreed purchase price.
WHAT RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS DOES THE BENEFICIARY ASSUME UPON THE CELEBRATION OF THE TRUST CONTRACT
WHAT FEES WILL THE TRUSTEE CHARGE FOR THIS TYPE OF TRUST CONTRACT?
- A) As a Trustee acceptance charge approximately 1500 $ USD, payable once upon the signing of the Trust Contract.
- B) For the handling and servicing of the Trust, approximately $600.00 USD a year, payable in advance. This fee will be increased by the Trustee each two years, according to the U.S.A. inflation rate.