Monday, May 27, 2013

Testimonials for Judi Shaw, your Canadian Realtor on the Mayan Riviera, Mexico

Clients and Colleagues Share Testimonials for buying Real Estate in Playa del Carmen




Marcel and Stella from British Columbia say:
"My wife and I decided to purchase a condo on the beautiful Island of Cozumel. Buying a property can be stressful enough but when it comes to making an investment in another country, the stakes get much higher. Judi relieved much of this added stress by explaining the complete process in detail so we would not encounter anything we were not ready for. She was patient and took the time to suggest various condos that she felt would fulfill our needs. Fortunately we found the gem we were looking for. From there the process was taken care of and Judi made sure that we were protected and that nothing was omitted.
If you are looking to purchase a property around Judi’s area, I would consider you call her. It will be the first best decision you will make."
Rich A from Boca Raton says:
"I’m an investor and have worked with Judi Shaw on many multi-million dollar deals down in Mexico. I must say that Judi has always been the most knowledgeable agent and also displays the utmost professionalism. Judi is truly the best real estate agent that I’ve ever worked with and I’ve had a wonderful experience on all the deals she has put together for me."
Kevin G from Toronto, Canada says:
"Dear Judy, I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest appreciation for your support and efforts this past month in my search for a property in the Mayan Riviera. As you well know trying to find a new property that fits your needs in another country can be difficult. Trusting an Agent you have never met before in another country also has its risks given the high degree of ethical and legal conditions one needs to fully understand in an unfamiliar market.
I cannot thank you enough for being my eyes and ears in our search and negotiations, and caring to understand what I needed not just what I wanted. You have been honourable in fully disclosing my financial and legal risks and guiding me to an exceptional lawyer who has protected my legal interests and also treated this transaction as if it were his own. Thank you for caring for my best interests, your exceptional knowledge of the market and the properties in the area, your patience, diligence and personal efforts to help me through this property search. Your professionalism and partnership is beyond reproach.
I will recommend you to anyone looking for property in your market. Together we have been a great team and I feel I have found a new friend and someone that always has my back, Thank you  Judi !
Elisa and Mike From Seattle, WA say:
"We are first time vacation home buyers and new to purchasing property in Mexico. Judi made the process easy every step of the way by ensuring we had all the information, contacts, help and support so we could find the best place to suite our needs. Judi has been a pleasure to work with and we strongly recommend her to anyone looking for property in Riviera Maya."
Larry Williams From Ottawa Canada says:
"I have been in real estate investing fot 20 years plus, so I know some signs. On a scale of 1-10 for trustworthy, professionalism, …… you score a 10 PLUS all around! Take care Judi."

Real Estate Brokers and colleagues say:

S. Cartner, BC Real Estate Broker, Sotheby's Canada Vancouver, BC
"Judi is hard working, dedicated and passionate individual who will always provide her best when working with her clients. I have no hesitation in recommending Judi and will always value her opinion when considering resort real estate opportunities in Mexico"
Teresa Gutierrez, Owner Coldwell Banker Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
"Its always a real pleasure to deal with Judy. She has vast experience, and knowledge of the Riviera Maya real estate market, our firm has closed several sales with her, I highly recommend Judy as a true professional" 

No comments:

Post a Comment